Thursday, December 20, 2018

Vampire Love

You make it so easy
To fall in love with you
Make it so natural
To give you all of me
Make it feel so right
To stay in this moment

So why can't this be right?
Why can't we just be?
How long should we hide?
How long should we pretend?
I'm tired of waiting
For you to tell the world

Like creatures hiding
Away from the sun
You force our love to hide
Yet come to me in darkness
If this love is so doomed
Then why are we still here?

Why let this love grow
In the pit of darkness
When all it need is light?
This vampire love of yours
Drains me of all my blood
So here I am dying
In your arms

I beg you to release me
Of this slow death
Yet you compelled me
And I can't even move
But if you love me
Bring me to the sun
Tell the world
Of my existence
Or let me go....




No comments: